Saturday, May 1, 2010

Result Mayweather vs Mosley Live Stream Fight

Mayweather vs Mosley Live Stream has already started and I'm streaming it as I write this post. Currently watching the preliminary fights so be sure to check back this post to find out early the result of the match. You can also watch it in good quality HD CHANNEL or HD STREAM DIRECT ONLINE. 

Boxing fans are divided on who’s their bet – the “yet to be defeated” or the “humble but willed one”. While there’s a slight margin in favor of Mayweather, Mosley’s skills cannot be taken for granted. He’s known to have great fights with the heavy punchers such as Oscar de la Hoya and Antonio Margarito.

Technically speaking, I think Mayweather will win this fight but my heart says I want Mosley to emerge victorious. I just don't like Money Mayweather at all.

No comments: